AboutAbout the ERC Program
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Genetics and Plant Biotechnology in GCCRC - deadline: 2021-04-16.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Reservoir Engineering - Production Optimization in EPIC - deadline: 2021-04-20.
- Level 5-Technical Training Fellowship in Plant Microbiome Bioinformatics - deadline: 2021-04-23.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Artificial Lift – Production Optimization in EPIC - deadline: 2021-05-10.
- Level 4-Technical Training Fellowship in Information Technology in C4AI - deadline: 2021-05-10.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Visualization applied to Reservoir Engineering in EPIC - deadline: 2021-05-15.
Structure and scope
FAPESP-Braskem Plasticulture Research Center GSK-FAPESP Engineering Research Center in Oncology New Target Discovery (CONTD) Center for Innovation in New Energies Centre of Excellence in New Target Discovery Research Centre for Gas Innovation Centre of Excellence for Research in Sustainable Chemistry Engineering Research Center Prof. Urbano Ernesto Stumpf Center for Applied Research on Well-Being and Human Behavior
- Booklet with information about the Centers)
- Revista Pesquisa FAPESP Agência FAPESP
- Use of perovskite will be a key feature of the next generation of electronic appliances
- Device refines analysis of materials for fuel cells and batteries
- Researchers investigate energy storage solution for electric vehicles and homes
FAPESP and IBM finance the Artificial Intelligence Center (C4AI), headquartered at the University of São Paulo (USP). The research activities are organized in applications of artificial intelligence (AI) in the sectors of agribusiness, climate and health. Partner institutions are ITA, PUC-SP and FEI. + The São Paulo Advanced Research Center for Biological Control (SPARCBio), with funding from FAPESP and Koppert, has the mission of developing a biological pest control model for tropical regions through competitive international research. + The focus of the Center funded by FAPESP and Equinor at a strategic level will be to undertake R&D into production optimization, enhanced/increased oil recovery, and water handling. + The Engineering Research Center Prof. Urbano Ernesto Stumpf is dedicated to develop researches in biofuel engines under the sponsorship of the FAPESP – PSA Agreement. + Financed by FAPESP and GSK, the CERSusChem is an initiative of researchers at the Chemistry Department of the Federal University of São Carlos aiming to promote the development and implementation of green and sustainable chemistry and related technologies. + The goal of the Center of Excellence in New Target Discovery, funded by FAPESP and GSK, is to identify molecular targets and signaling pathways involved in inflammation-based diseases. + The RCGI – Research Centre for Gas Innovation, funded by FAPESP and Shell, appears as a world center for advanced studies of the sustainable use of natural gas, biogas, hydrogen and management, transport, storage and usage of CO2 + With support from FAPESP and Natura, the Center for Applied Research in Human Wellbeing and Behavior aims to build a solid knowledge base on human wellbeing by integrating several areas. + The New Energy Innovation Center (CINE) was launched by FAPESP, Shell Brazil, the University of Campinas, the University of São Paulo and the Energy & Nuclear Research Institute, and it will have four research divisions. + FAPESP and EMBRAPA are partners in the Genomics for Climate Change Research Center. Hosted by the University of Campinas, The Center’s mission is to develop biotechnological solutions that increase plant resistance to drought and heat. +