A call for proposals issued jointly with the Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation and the Brazilian Internet Steering Committee selected the new research centers, which will focus on health, agriculture, manufacturing, and smart cities.
The newest Engineering Research Center will initially focus on challenges relating to health, the environment, food production chains, the future of work, and the development of natural language processing tools for Brazilian Portuguese.
AboutAbout the ERC Program
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Artificial Lift/Production Optimization in EPIC; deadline: 2021-10-20.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Electrocatalysis in RCGI; deadline: 2021-10-20.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Physics applied to Environmental Problems in RCGI – deadline: 2021-10-22.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Carbon Balance in RCGI – deadline: 2021-10-22.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Aerosols, Trace Gases and Geospatial Data Remote Sensing in RCGI – deadline: 2021-10-22.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Remote Sensing in RCGI – deadline: 2021-10-31.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Chemical Looping Combustion in RCGI – deadline: 2021-10-31.
- Doctorate Fellowship in Chemical Looping Combustion in RCGI – deadline: 2021-10-31.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Service Science and Engineering in RCGI – deadline: 2021-10-31.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Data Science and Instrumentation in RCGI – deadline: 2021-10-31.
Structure and scope
2021 Call for proposals for Applied Research Centers in Artificial Intelligence FAPESP-Braskem Plasticulture Research Center GSK-FAPESP Engineering Research Center in Oncology New Target Discovery (CONTD) Center for Innovation in New Energies Centre of Excellence in New Target Discovery Research Centre for Greenhouse Gas Innovation Centre of Excellence for Research in Sustainable Chemistry Engineering Research Center Prof. Urbano Ernesto Stumpf Center for Applied Research on Well-Being and Human Behavior
- Booklet with information about the Centers)
- Revista Pesquisa FAPESP Agência FAPESP
- Use of perovskite will be a key feature of the next generation of electronic appliances
- Device refines analysis of materials for fuel cells and batteries
- Researchers investigate energy storage solution for electric vehicles and homes