Collaborative Calls for Proposals
New SPRINT call for proposals
The mobility of researchers will be supported in collaborations from scientists in the State of São Paulo with partners from 11 institutions in several countries.
Current calls for proposals
FAPESP-NERC: Global Partnerships Seedcorn Fund Call for Proposals 2022FAPESP Call 01/2022Closing date for proposals: March 10, 2022
Funding: FAPESP and NERCThe aim of the FAPESP-NERC Global Partnerships Seedcorn Fund is to develop new partnerships between research groups from São Paulo and the United Kingdom in environmental sciences.
FAPESP/GACD – Common Risk FactorsFAPESP Call 37/2021Deadline for eligibility check: March 15, 2022
Closing date for proposal submission: May 31, 2022
Funding: FAPESP and Global Alliance for Chronic DiseasesThe call will support implementation research proposals that take a life course approach to reducing the risks for non-communicable diseases (NCDs), targeting critical life stages and low-and-medium income countries.
FAPESP - BAYLAT Call for Proposals for WorkshopsFAPESP Call 36/2021Deadline for submission of proposals: Feb 14, 2022
Support: FAPESP and BAYLATOne of the funded workshops must take place in the State of São Paulo and the other in the Free State of Bavaria.
FAPESP - NSF / Biodiversity on a Changing Planet (BoCP) 2022FAPESP Call 33/2021Deadline for submission of proposals: March 30, 2022
Support: FAPESP and National Science FoundationProjects that address major challenges in biodiversity science will be selected in an unprecedented context in global environmental changes.
FAPESP - Monash University Collaboration Seed Program (FAMOUS) 2021FAPESP Call 32/2021Deadline for submission of proposals: March 31, 2022
Support: FAPESP and Monash UniversityHealth collaborations will be supported, focusing on remote collaborations.
SPRINT Call for Proposals - 2021 EditionFAPESP Call 31/2021Deadline for submission of proposals: March 31, 2022
Support: FAPESP, Cardiff University, Delft University of Technology, Fonds Nationale de la Recherche Scientifique, Univeristy of Manchester, Purdue University, Technische Universität Berlin, Texas A&M University, Texas Tech University, University of Glasgow, University of Nebraska - Lincoln, and University of Tsukuba.The mobility of researchers will be supported for collaborations with partners in 11 institutions abroad.
FAPESP - Swiss National Science FoundationFAPESP Call 29/2021Deadline for submission of proposals: October 1, 2021 to September 30, 2022 (prior eligibility consultation is mandatory)
Support: FAPESP and Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF)Collaborations between higher education and research institutions in the state of São Paulo and Switzerland will be supported.
FAPESP - ANR Generic Call for Proposals 2022FAPESP Call 28/2021Deadline for submission of proposals: November 2, 2021
Start of the period for submission of complete proposals: February, 2022
Support: FAPESP and Agence Nationale de la Recherche (France)Collaborations will be supported in five thematic axes between researchers from higher education institutions and research institutions in the state of São Paulo and France.
Collaborative calls open all year round
Página em português Cooperation agreements maintained by FAPESP
Upcoming collaborative calls
Opportunities for international cooperation that will be announced soon:
- There are no upcoming calls at the moment.
Calls closed for submission
- Chamada FAPESP/NSF - National Science Foundation: Dimensions of Biodiversity 2021
- FAPESP-Confap-ERA PerMed 2021
- FAPESP-Czech Science Foundation (GACR)
- NERC: Global Partnerships Seedcorn Fund – 2021
- Research Foundation - Flanders (FWO)
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Strategic Research on the Internet 2021
- Trans-Atlantic Platform (T-AP) Recovery, Renewal and Resilience in a Post-Pandemic World (RRR) - 2021
- Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR)
- UN-Research Roadmap COVID-19
- M-ERA.NET 2021
- FAPESP-BIOTA / FRB-CESAB and SinBiose-CNPq / Labex-CEBA 2021
- J. William Fulbright-Dra. Ruth Cardoso
- Global Environment Facility
- Artificial Intelligence for Crisis Management and Resilience Building
Results of recent collaborative calls for proposals
Proposals selected in calls launched by FAPESP in partnership with:
- National Research Foundation of Korea - 2021
- Czech Science Foundation - 2021
- CONFAP / Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI)
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche - 2021
- Swiss National Science Foundation - 2020
- Belmont Forum - 2020
- NERC Global Partnerships Seedcorn Fund
- M-ERA.Net - 2020