Trans-Atlantic Platform for the Social Sciences and Humanities Versão em português
The parties in this memorandum of understanding desire to enhance high quality Trans-Atlantic co-operation in the Social Sciences and the Humanities; to share and transfer knowledge and good practices; to promote multi-disciplinary research on topics of medium and long-term interest; to learn from, enhance and expand existing research networks; to strengthen research capabilities and to encourage scientific excellence through interactions of scholars; and to enhance and facilitate research networks and programs related to “Societal Challenge 6 and 7 in Horizon 2020 related to the Inclusive, Innovative, Reflective and Secure Society”.
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research - Social Sciences division (NWO)
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research - Humanities division (NWO)
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC)
- São Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP)
- The Academy of Finland (AKA)
- International Social Science Council France (ISSC)
- l’Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR)
- Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V. (DLR)
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología (CONACYT)
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (FCT)
- Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC)
- Economic and Social Science Research Council (ESRC)
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Memorandum of understanding - This memorandum was signed on October 12, 2013, and valid for five years.
Joint declaration of interest - signed November 21, renewing the cooperation agreement for another five years period
Memorandum of understanding - Related to the Digging into Data call for proposals
Joint declaration of intent - concerning Social Innovation call for proposals - This memorandum was signed on October, 2018, and shall remain in force for at least five years.